My goal is to help my clients vindicate their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness under the law, and to help build prosperous and just communities.
I provide legal services that include:
For entrepreneurs, creatives, and businesses:
- Creating new companies and helping plan for growth.
- Securing intellectual property rights through trademarks, copyrights, licensing, and enforcement.
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing contracts to protect interests and ensure objectives.
- Advice and advocacy in the face of crisis or dispute.
- Protecting the right to speech, expression, and freedom of conscience.
- Preparing for the end of life through estate planning, wealth preservation, and trust formation.
- Assisting military veterans in the preparation, presentation, and prosecution of claims for veterans’ benefits before the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Advice and advocacy in the face of medically provable vaccine injuries.
- Assisting legal residents with obtaining American citizenship.
- Securing the right to a practical defense through the lawful possession and use of firearms.
For victims of crime and surviving families:
- The understanding and compassion of an advocate who appreciates the special plight and sensitivities of crime victims and their families.
- Advice and advocacy regarding the right to reasonable protection from the accused, the right of notice and presence at hearings, the right to be reasonably heard, and other crucial rights of victims under the law.
- Advice and advocacy for accountability and change in the face of injustice.
For the community:
- Creating and successfully governing tax-exempt nonprofit organizations.
I cannot guarantee the outcome in any case. No lawyer can. I do, however, pledge to pursue your goals with intelligence, grit, and determination, and live up to the trust you place in me as your attorney.
Copyright © 2018 Provenzo Law PLLC. All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer |